OUR
CLIENTS

  • VISA
  • AT&T
  • BREEM USA
  • CHEVRON

BLOG CATEGORIES

SUBSCRIBE

FOR LATEST UPDATES

Sign up for our monthly newsletter with our latest offers,hot blogs and much more !

JOIN US

FOR CALL

Lets chat via skype to discuss your questions concerns, and project needs

TRENDING NOW

B2B Social Media Marketing Is Easy… If You Follow These Steps

B2B social media marketing might sound more difficult than reaching out to the general public in a B2C context, but it’s essentially the same thing – just with a slightly different focus and approach. The first thing to keep in mind when trying to reach prospective clients through social media is to know where they look for information. In most cases this is probably LinkedIn as it is focused on business networks; however Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and even Pinterest have their place depending on the industry.

Next, make sure you show up at the right time and place. Sharing, linking to and reblogging articles, charts and web pages that relate to your products or services help you earn visibility with those people who are most interested. Potential clients will often take the first good answer they can find, and by showing up in the right searches you will be the one there for them.

The third all-important piece is content. Creating great content for your social media accounts will quickly boost likes, follows, shares and every other metric you may be tracking. Ask yourself, “How do I help my customer do their job?”  Understanding your audience is the key to any marketing campaign and by answering this simple question you will give yourself plenty of ideas for content your prospects will love.

The next step: simplify! You will need to help potential customers really understand your company and its solutions. Try not to use specialized jargon that only you will understand. Instead of thinking about how can you sell your offerings through social media, think about your customers’ point of view and focus on the benefits they’ll receive. Doing so will prove your interest in your clients and show them how your offerings can solve their problems. Remember that 80% of your posts should cover topics which educate and entertain your audience and the remaining 20% should be about your company!

Lastly, consider the design aspects of your social media pages. We’ve all been directed to a poorly constructed LinkedIn or Twitter company page, and probably left just as quickly. Use a high-resolution version of your company logo as the profile picture and any background images must be of similar high quality. Feature the most important information prominently, especially the link to your company’s website to facilitate viewing of your information. Remember that anyone can see your profile, so make sure your page is professional and presents a polished appearance you are proud of.

Following these tips will get you started off on the right foot and help improve your social media influence from day one. Though it takes some time and effort, getting people to click the “Like” or “Follow” button is not that complicated. Give prospects what they need and watch your reputation soar.

Interested in further actions to boost your online presence and convert visitors to paying customers? Download our free guide to internet marketing and discover the next steps to take.

 

see more...

5 Mobile Marketing Trends A...

With the ongoing proliferation of smartphones – there will be over 2 billion...

LEARN MORE

5 Steps to Developing a Sup...

According to the Family Firm Institute (FFI), there are currently 24 million p...

LEARN MORE

5 Tips for Your Location-Ba...

Location-based mobile advertising is poised to take off. People spend most of ...

LEARN MORE

CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS

We hold the following certifications: WBE, WOSB Women-Owned Business, WBENC, CPUC Supplier Clearing
House, DGS, San Francisco Green Business.

DGS
GENERAL SERVICES
CPUC
SUPPLIER CLEARING HOUSE FOR CPUC
WBENC-WOMEN'S BUSINESS
ENTERPRISE NATIONAL COUNCIL
WBENC-WOMEN'S BUSINESS
ENTERPRISE NATIONAL COUNCIL
CMAS
CMAS APPROVED CONTRACTOR
Previous Next

SAN FRANCISCO

HEADQUARTERS 2001 UNION STREET,
SUITE 495 SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94123
PHONE +1.415.351.2227,
EMAIL : SERVICE@ARTEMIA.COM

MICHIGAN

2899 E BIG BEAVER RD,
TROY, MI 48083
EMAIL : SERVICE-MI@ARTEMIA.COM

CANADA

60 ATLANTIC AVENUE,
SUITE 200
TORONTO ONTARIO M6K 1X9
EMAIL : SERVICE-CANADA@ARTEMIA.COM